Date of the event: 26.11.2022
Venue: Embassy of India, Lima
The Constitution Day of India has been celebrated by the Embassy of India, Lima on 26.11.2022 with enthusiasm and exuberance. The following activities adorned the event:
- Reading of the Preamble of Constitution by the officers of the Embassy
- Delivering of Ambassador´s Message on the occasion of Constitution Day 2022.
- Screening of documentary on the adoption of Indian Constitution and the launching of G20 logo and G20 website
- Screening of videos on the horrific 26/11 Mumbai Terror Attack.
- Cultural performances
- Exhibition of photographs on Indian Constitution
The event saw a footfall of more than 60, including members of the Indian community, and friends of India.